Other Resources for Families and Caregivers
- Registry for Advance Directives:
- Advancing Adult Day Services through Federal and State Advocacy:
- NC Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped:
Public library that circulates digital and large print copies of books and magazines for people
that have visual and physical disabilities.
1-888-388-2460 or visit the website http://statelibrary.ncdcr.gov/lbph/
- Signal 3:
Program offered to residents in the Greensboro City Limit. Notifies Firefighters and Emergency Workers of any special needs during emergencies. Register by calling.
- NC Division of Services for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing:
Services to people with hearing impairments, including interpreter services, advocacy,
access to AT and coordination of services.
919-874-2212 (voice, TTY)
- Senior Resources of Guilford
Family Caregiver Information and Caregiver/Grandparents Raising Grandchildren
Greensboro, NC 336-373-4816 or 336-884-4816
High Point, NC 336-883-3586